PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-2
Thread: Isle of Man-2
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2018, 06:50
milleriom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
‘'Reynoldsway'' security unfit for purpose & as bad as ever.........................

Quoted from: Isle Of Man Airport Customer Reviews SKYTRAX

Isle Of Man Airport 1/10 "it is still the same chaos"

Brian Hill (United Kingdom) 20th August 2018

Trip Verified Ronaldsway is tiny but it is obviously the intention of the staff to make transiting this airport as unpleasant as possible. Arrivals were fine but departure was not a nice experience, the previous LCY flight had been cancelled, (not an uncommon occurrence) and the check-in staff couldn't decide whether help the stranded passengers or check-in people for the next flight. I understand security has been improved, no it hasn't, it is still the same chaos and rude staff you would rather be somewhere else. I have had two hip replacements which cause everything to bleep, so why get me to remove my shoes and then a cursory pass with the wand? When boarding was announced, those requiring assistance, us, were told to go to the 'green area' outside security - needless to say we disregarded the instruction. We've been flying to IoM for twenty years and every-time we pass thru' Ronaldsway, we vow - never again but that means we wont see the family on the island.

Recommended X