PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2018, 18:59
Deano777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chesty Morgan
You think I’m amazing and have messianic status?! And what is it that you think I do know?

Why are you asking me if Airsouthwest is stating facts or opinion?!

Although if I may offer an opinion everything you’ve quoted by Airsouthwest has historically accuracy where Flybe are concerned. As a percentage he’s on about 100.
Hmm your powers of observation clearly needs alot of work. No I didn't say you're amazing or have a messianic status.
Now either you're completely ignorant or you're doing exactly what I stated up there, manipulation of words, you're an expert at it. Firstly you state I never state facts, so whilst you love facts (on a rumour site) I thought I would ask you what part of what airsouthwest said is fact? Well as you manipulated what was written by saying historically he's 100% right he/she is actually talking about what IS going to happen. Incase that's difficult for you to comprehend I'll help you, future means "a period of time following the moment of speaking or writing; time regarded as still to come". Historical means "of or concerning historical or past events" so he's not on about 100 because the events haven't taken place yet, now unless you're some kind of palm reader or Nostradamus I'd say nobody can actually state what he wrote is true until the event has taken place and in which case if it does indeed turn out to be true then that's called a hunch, or a calculated guess.

Originally Posted by airsouthwest
I've told you before Deano777 my username has nothing to do with Air Southwest the airline! I'm an aircraft engineer who lives in the South West end of! To be honest your just a child. I've previously worked for Flybe and needless to say since Christine took over everything went to pot, Personally the treatment I received by them during a time a close relative of mine was dying of a terminal illness actually caused me to walk away from them for good, so if it comes across that I'm bitter to Flybe that's why.

Personally I don't see any reason why they needed a new livery when 2/3 of your fleet are already in one that has a good 6 years left before needing repainting.
Gone to pot since she took over or gone to pot before and then inherited?
I'm sorry for your loss, I really am, I've suffered the same in the last couple of years but my experience was the opposite of yours, one particular manager couldn't do enough so if that's not the case with you then yes, I can understand your bitterness.

Well I most certainly agree with your bottom statement, however, needed or not I do like the new livery.