PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stobart Air-2
Thread: Stobart Air-2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2018, 07:32
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mik3bravo
Seems some folk here are uber sensitive snowflakes when it comes to pointing out bad services. Play the ball, not the man.
Late, is late.
With respect your obsession is starting to show and it seems a little odd that you call someone "uber sensitive" when you highlight every delay in such a sensational manner. The fact is that G-FBEF was late leaving CGN on its return to SEN on the first rotation of the day for reasons that are unknown to me and I suspect to you also.. This resulted in knock-on delays for the rest of the day's flying which is no surprise. The upshot was that the last sector of the day, DUB to SEN, arrived just under a hour late. Yes, "Late is late" but this was nothing sensational.

I've been delayed and annoyed by Flybe delays at SEN this year so I contacted the appropriate Ops Director about it and pulled no punches with my views on the subject. The reply I received must remain confidential I feel. Perhaps you might find it more satisfying to do the same yourself. The delays on the E195 routes have been totally unacceptable this summer and the service has been far from what the fare paying passenger is entitled to expect from any airline.