PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VISION THREAD (other than colour vision) 2
Old 1st Sep 2018, 12:28
abbas786

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chak
Good news is that my blood test came back normal, no abnormalities in my blood, no traces of anemia or iron deficiency. The report is ready to be picked up tomorrow and I will be sending that to the AME as soon as possible. On track so far.

Hey Abbas,

This was a reply I was hoping for, someone who was in a near enough exact position as me, alongside making an appeal/review and everything working out fine in the end. 6 months is a long time to wait for the reply, but the wait was definitely worth the good news. I'm hoping to send the required reports which were asked by my AME, and hopefully, we get the secondary review process started.

Thanks.
Glad that my response was helpful. As for me i was in even worse condition than yours, my AME told me that according to him gaining a class 1 was impossible for me and the best thing to do was changing career. I was destroyed that day but ive promised to my self that i will not give up, because becoming an airline pilot was my dream since childhood. And yess, the day when i recieved the medical that day i realized that nothing is impossible, if you work hard for something, you will achieve it.

Best of luck with the appeal.

Last edited by abbas786; 1st Sep 2018 at 18:17.