PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK resignations on the up again...
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2018, 00:52
Beedo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I think the resignation rate is a bit high for the last 6 months but recruiting rate also is acceptable, but the problem is the level of experience is going down as of the turbo prop guys joining right now, but i think its a good chance for thise guys to prove that they are good enough to be on the wide body seat.

I wish it gets better because it will help every one and will help the company , just need to be a bit positive and optimistic about it, the company had an awesome time before so its normal to have some difficulties between time and time as the hole industry around the world is running short of pilot.

Pilots in the company sharing there experiences and ideas to make work better but the problem no one would here or even give it a try. Thats true that we are very rare to fly less that 85 hours per month and mixing night and day and ULR and short TA’s. The only thing that i would really like to give the company a heads up is look up for your folks health.

Unfortubately now the company have stopped the live leave until further notice, and the 42 days leave is not granted too. I would still have the hope that till the end of this year it will get better and we will go back for the laxuries rosters of 60-70 hours flying