View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2018, 09:52
  #1260 (permalink)  
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maun
Age: 55
Posts: 119
Yes, they must be translated by a registered translator and stamped accordingly. But since a month the regulation has changed, you can bring only 1 original document and then have copies made here in Maun and stamped by a local lawyer, cheaper option!

Originally Posted by piperul View Post
Someone mentioned to bring at least 3 copies of everything you may have for visa work paperwork.

​​​Is there any kind of requirement to have those docs translated to English by a registered translator with legal stamps on the translated docs ? I am from a non native English speaker country.
abezzi is offline