PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who's happy
Thread: Who's happy
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2018, 14:10
dubaigong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is the main problem with this website , you got both of the extreme point of view of a situation BUT not the average…
I am sure that High Energy's comment is genuine and that he really means what he is saying BUT I really doubt that it reflects the situation of the majority of the pilot at Flydubai.
Every day I hear about pilots leaving ( First Officers and Captains ) for different reasons.
What needs to be well understood is that in Flydubai ( for the time being ) everything is fully based on seniority ( roster , annual leave etc ) so if you are senior enough , YES you can have the level of satisfaction shown by High Energy BUT it would be foolish to think that by joining today you will be in the same situation.
To give you an actual situation , the most senior captains can ( if they bid smartly ) get easily 14 and up to 18 days off every months with no night flights BUT at the same time for the less senior pilots you can expect only 8 to 10 days off maximum with plenty of sub-continent night flight , four sector days and nice flight to Kabul , Kandahar , Bagram , Juba , Khartoum…