PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from the DFO
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2018, 08:10
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been told in confidence by individuals at a very high level, that the resignation rate is already unmanageable. That is why the DFO lurched into making what has to be a laughable statement on the subject (me doth think he protests too much) as all of us operating regularly well know the reality of how many we are losing (and how many more they will soon lose...).

Further, CX is cancelling services and effectively shrinking the operation to cope. I suspect that the seniority list is smaller than it was at this time last year. Further evidence of the panic that is now setting into the airline is our fleet CP illegally stating when you can and can't call in unfit (note to CP: we can call in anytime we feel we are not fit to operate, effectively right up to pushing the TOGA buttons for takeoff!). It is telling that the newsletter in question has mysteriously been deleted from the links of available monthly newsletters. I suspect he has had a quiet word from the legal team.

All in all, the evidence is piling up that the wheels are coming off. All we have to do is sit on our hands and wait until they come to their senses. I am not so certain that they are capable of that however.

Last edited by Trafalgar; 16th Aug 2018 at 09:09.