PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2018, 19:53
Vexr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, I have a question regarding second chances for stage 2.

Unfortunately I failed FEAST. I read the blurb at the beginning of the test and there was a fair amount in there about them holding on to FEAST results, and that those who fail and then pass it a second time round are shown be statistically much more likely not to go on to validate, etc.

Personally I believe I was having an off day / couple of days preceding stage 2 and could do better in the future, though having read the introductory pages that mentioned the above, it has me concerned that even if I technically passed the whole of stage 2 on a second attempt, I could still be failed on it (and there's no feedback or reasons given specifically, so I would never know for sure if this was the case).

Just wondering if anyone has successfully passed stage 2 on a second attempt having previously failed FEAST?

Originally Posted by Mishelche
Hello everyone !

I was told recently about the NATS forum and I have gone through the last 20+ pages .
Couldn't find what I was looking for and now I am asking for help .
Also , visited savilleconsulting.com - there is a lot of info but I do not know which of those tests to start practicing . They are so many and different format tests for stage 0+1 .
Also , are they 3 single tests ( stage 0 ) taken one after another or is a one combined test . How much time I have got to do the test/s .

Wiill be very happy if someone could help me .
IIRC stage 0 and stage 1 comprised of tests that needed to be done 'in one sitting' but you get an indefinite break in between each of the 3 tests within each stage; you can just leave the window open on the instruction pages/examples. I think each section was 10 minutes except diagrammatic reasoning (the last test of stage 1), which was either 15 or 20 minutes. It was a fair while ago I did stage 0+1 so don't hold me to it though.