PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2018, 00:58
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AerRyan
Cmon, is this PPRuNe or Facebook?

Ryanair have a duty to get you home as they've sent you out there originally. They also have a duty to pay for the hotels you require and food you consume to a reasonable standard. Often passengers seem to think they won't do these things and themselves opt out of clauses in which these duties are held, leaving themselves often in worse positions.

While airlines have a duty to supply EU261 information, it is their own fault if they cannot carry out this basic research before travelling. This information is not hard to find yet ignorance and outrage due to a consumers own ignorance is unbelievable. I'm not stating my opinion on the conditions of Ryanair employees, but rather the complete and utter inability for people to look out for themselves.
Trust me, the majority of passengers knew their rights.
The staff at the desk were simply saying, we are not Ryanair, there is nothing we can do.
Passengers were asking for simple information and being told 4-5 days wait for 2 seats back to Stansted.
when asked what hotel or alternative was available, they replied no flight are guaranteed not even 5 days, no hotel at all and no food go and book other flights with other airlines before they are full and in the end the shutter was pulled down.
so what can you do.