PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Aug 2018, 09:07
Mfgfr0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OutsideCAS
Think the delay in you all receiving replies is down to the start of the decline of the business model used. Too many staff leaving (or given notice by Ryan) and the uptake of these staff by other normal employers is now taking its toll I think. Plenty of opportunity elsewhere so I’d recommend deleting existing applications with Ryan and go elsewhere for better prospects.
Could you tell me where are the “plenty of opportunity elsewhere”? Ryanair is not the best airline in the business but is miles away from being the worst. For new guys fresh out of school the options to fly on a jet are really short: wizzair (****ty wages), easyjet (type rating price absurd), pay per flight schemes, etc.
Ryanair is improving their contracts and giving extra bonus for guys who want to become instructors, also there aren’t broker contractors anymore, every new cadet signs a ryanair contract. It is a good airline to build experience and hours before apply to a major one.