PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 6th Aug 2018, 17:01
flapsupboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there, I am in a similar situation. I started PPL when I was 16.Got my license when I was 17.I too intend to complete a degree. I have looking forward at the degree offered by the Kingston University, UK. Bsc. in Aviation Studies for Commercial Pilot Training(UCAS CODE :H461) About two years back they offered a top up degree where you can skip the first two years and get into third year. The requirements were a PPL and ATPL theory completed. But now you have to have A/Ls or some recognised previous education or a foundation degree with them. That means it takes two years time for me as I will have to do a foundation degree. The fees were around 9000eur per year. Not exactly sure about the fees. Do yourself a quick research and you'll find out. This degree is now not listed in their website but if you email them they'll answer your questions. My plan is to complete ATPL and CPL and apply to an airline. If I am unsuccessful I'll go with the degree and try applying again.
BTW when do you turn 17?
​​​​