PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brexit, licences and training
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2018, 09:31
  #8 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Strathaven Airfield
Posts: 870
Thanks for that Rarely.

Solves part of my problem then.

No problem flying in the UK on my own C42 microlight, and then I can get a Spanish EASA SEP for hiring in wife's country and then use that to get an FAA licence for hiring in son's country.

Just need to swim from UK to France in case of a complete meltdown ;-)
xrayalpha is offline