PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brexit, licences and training
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2018, 23:14
  #7 (permalink)  
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Temporarily Unsure!
Posts: 204
You can change you EASA licence issuer to a different state but your medical must be issued there also. The question then is whether the UK would recognise it post BREXIT if a tit for tat war breaks out.
rarelyathome is offline