PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2018, 14:59
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Vokes55 - Your last paragraph actually agrees with my earlier posts. Pax know what Ryanair means and you take your chances. I feel sorry for those families who can only afford to buy a Ryanair ticket for their families annual sun holiday but are being caught up in this dispute - it is not gaining public support and afraid pax will boycott Ryanair in the future and that will result in accelerated commercial pressures on Ryanair which will drive additional strategic decisions to scale back headcount and based aircraft, in other words further redundancies. I'll say it again and I'll repeat saying it, any employees at any industry who have employment terms & conditions which they believe are not acceptable then the most fruitful avenue and the best route to resolution is through presenting a coherent fact based case to the Workplace Relations where experienced labour law adjudicators can hear your case and bring the company into the process to begin formal negotiations. This dispute will not be resolved through the media or through an external third party negotiator who is outside of the official labour dispute negotiation processes which have been long established to assist in any dispute. Use the system which is in place and stop the unfocused fragmentated disjointed approaches currently playing out, the fastest route to resolution is Workplace Relations.