PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-10
Thread: Ryanair-10
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2018, 01:58
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by compton3bravo
P!ease mik3bravo remember an employee should always have the right to withdraw his/her labour if all other avenues have been exhausted. It is not nice and I have done myself. I am afraid you sound as you would like to go back to Dickensian times and doffing your cap. Please never forget millions of people gave there lives so you could live in a so-called democracy.
Right to strike and free assembly is not in question. Use the official industrial dispute resolution machinery in place to arbitrate industrial labour conflicts but minimise your grievances in a manner which doesn't cock-up family summer sun holidays. Honestly, It's quite disgraceful how self centred employees become especially at peak summer flight holiday schedules. Get into labour relations discussions with company management and use the state available resolution channels and stop ruining people's hard earned and saved for family holidays. You do not have public support at all unless you play it correctly.

Follow the official procedures available to any industrial dispute impacting any industry:

See HERE

Be aware the instability at Ryanair is seeing passengers turning their backs on using Ryanair. Passengers are and will continue to buy flights from rival airlines even if the airfare is slightly more expensive.

You are causing brand damage which is self destructive and threatens further scaling back of operations and in turn impacts jobs. Your actions are dangerously destroying your future job security. Crazy behaviour when you consider how the company will reconfigure operations and could technically speaking re-register to another jurisdiction - if this industrial action begins to put the company at more serious risks. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited by mik3bravo; 29th Jul 2018 at 02:21.