PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2018, 15:08
IrishB1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shamrock_f22
Didn't progress through to the afternoon session earlier this week when I did my assessment centre. Absolutely heartbroken and devastated, more so given that they don't provide feedback whatsoever.

I know this is an eternal debate on the forums with polarised views each side but I simply cannot understand the thought process. They know how much this means to each candidate and a key aspect of aviation is reviewing decisions and learning from mistakes so I'm a little confused on why they can't give you at least a paragraph offering some outside perspective.

I don't think it would bias future results should you apply again in the future because it's unlikely you'd gain anything above the others as the standard is already so high. But from a closure and general recruitment practise point of view I really wish they did it. You can see them making notes about you throughout the day as well

Personally I'm still going to reflect on the whole experience, try to pick apart what I could have done better and give it another shot if the programme opens again in the future.

Best of luck to anyone who made it through to the afternoon sessions, you thoroughly deserve to be there!

unlucky fella but keep head held high you'll get there.