PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2018, 05:21
shinytubedreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure if a storm came through and wiped out CX city and it's dragon sister but no email for months for either an initial interview or rejection? Excuse my french but this is just bloody disrespectful to the candidates. Yes I understand we are numerous and we are nothing to them but a number but with NO transparency of when we could expect things, NO information about their recruitment timeline and start dates, I'm sorry but my life is not there to be dragged around like a dog's, and so isn't yours.

For those who are making it through the stages, good on you, may you qualify all the way through. For new applicants, we need to take action and boycott cadet pilot employment. Stop all new applications and withdraw them if you haven't yet had a reply. We need to make them know that we DO have a choice. We ARE capable of finding other jobs. If this is the way they are going to treat potential talent, then let them starve in their own pool of blood, in the pilot shortage that they have created with their own two hands.