PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2018, 10:36
antoniosilvestre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Field Required
Those who haven't heard back are in a reserve list.
I am sorry to inform but that is not true. Unfortunately I was not able to finish all the test on time due to personal reasons and even without completing all the tests, I am in the so called "No e-mail/no call". I think it is pretty obvious that due to a high number of application this year they simply filtered through the list the top candidates in the online assessments and after this step they reviewed the interviews to select the ones going to the assessment center. For remaining candidates, they simply did nothing.
I know this is what people do not want to read, but I truly believe "Game is Over" for this process.
Nevertheless, if you really want to become a pilot, just head to a modular course (yes, I am against the stupid prices practiced at integrated courses) and don't wait for new opportunities like this to come since the probability of getting a position is pretty low and time is a factor against you (nowadays not so true in fact, fortunately). Of course if they appear then you apply, but at least you have something to show to them: interest and pro-activity.
Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all in the sky in the near future. Just never give up.
Regards.