PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2018, 09:39
FM_A320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am in the limbo with no call no email. I’d like to make some considerations: I think it’s safe to say that for us in the limbo, a rejection mail is very very likely to arrive soon. I’m really sad in saying this, but I always try to be rational and realistic. We know we had in the best case 3000 applications, worst case about 6000 and we know that for the final stage in Dublin they want about 200 people. I think the 90% of applicants maybe read the forum but I’m quite sure they don’t have an account. In the first week of july we had the calls, many people writing in this forum got their call, I haven’t gone back to count them but I’m sure they are around 10 to 20, this number is already 5 to 10% of the final stage group. The rest 90,95% could have been filled by the people not having an account.
Yes very few people got a call this week too, they have been maybe lucky enough to be called standby due to refusal by some candidates (as many months have passed and maybe some people took different roads).
In the end, I think final rejection mails will arrive the week or immediately after the selection on Dublin, as someone said in the unlike event they don’t manage to fill the gap they can call back people who didn’t get to the top but didn’t do so bad