PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2018, 11:10
Ruzki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I repost again just in case someone miss it

This is was 1 year ago ( not 10 years ago )

Dear A321 First Officers,

As you will be aware, there is growing uncertainty around the future of the A321 First Officer role at VNA and unfortunately, overnight, we were advised that VNA will soon be releasing A321 First Officers (with 60 days notice).

At this time we do not know who or when, but indications are that notice will be given in stages throughout the year, commencing this month.

RAL is continuing to communicate with VNA about this situation and will keep you updated with any news as we receive it, so that you will be fully updated as you consider your future options.

We understand that this is very difficult news to hear, and we will do our best to assist you as much as possible over the coming months. Given this news, however, we strongly recommend that you start to take steps now to secure your next contract opportunity.

Regarding opportunities available to you, I note that we work very closely with Jetstar Pacific and they are currently recruiting A320 FOs. Please find attached the brief outlining details of this role. Also attached are briefing documents for other roles that you may qualify for and be interested in. Please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Consultant noted on the brief for further information about any of these roles, and copy me into your email.

Once again, we will keep you all updated as news come to hand. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Regional Manager

if someone thinking to apply be sure in 1/2 years when the new cadets will be ready is going to happen again.
this is not at rumor this is a fact