PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Air
Thread: Frontier Air
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2018, 13:50
The Wawa Zone

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Shovel 02,

>The Lake Evil accident was a cultural problem that developed over 400km's away from the Bosses sphere of influence. The fact he had no idea of the culture is a reflection of his engagement with his employees.<
That was a supervision problem within the chain of command, and the hard lesson would have been learned.

>He survives because of the work his employees do for him. They Work outside the scope of their employment duties.<
Correct to a certain extent - pilots know what needs doing and do it and thats GA, unless you find a company with it's own loaders, ops staff and aircraft cleaners.
He needs to keep doing this and keep his 15 (by now) children out of the way when they start becoming old enough. Its always worked well like this but if it becomes a 'family' business then things will go wrong.

>And I write this on behalf of the countless pilots Jeff has rubbished behind their back's after they left the company. I listened to him verbally bash expilots. I have heard others tell me about listening to him verbally bash other expilots with false claims. I know first hand of his attempts to sabotage my new job after I left, because my new boss recalled the conversation he had had with Jeff to me.<
Operators in the next level up, from Margaret River to Cape York, have heard about this habit. Get a written ref off the AF CP.

You complain too much (and on other's behalf).

Last edited by The Wawa Zone; 18th Apr 2019 at 15:56. Reason: To make it legible to people who speak English.