PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2018, 16:39
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Ladies/Gents...

I'll just chuck this into the mix for prospective joiners because I suspect some of you will no doubt be planning to "commute" to/from LHR, perhaps on a frequent basis...

Current inmates are aware that BA carried out an audit of peoples pre work travel arrangements a month or two back...the assurance given was that the idea was only to weed out and perhaps warn those who obviously fancied themselves as some later day Marco Polo.. . It now seems BA have perhaps taken a very hard line with a few and are going to sanction those who they feel have been, to use the phrase being thrown around a lot in this context.."taking the @@@@" with their travel plans.

Unfortunately ATM we have no idea as to exactly what the company are defining as "taking the @@@@" , i.e. at present we have no idea of the position of the line between what BA management think is acceptable and what they think is unacceptable in terms of a journey prior to report.....

So the point of this post is to warn that if asked at interview: "if we offer you a job where will you live? " ..the best answer might be: "Well, Windsor might be nice, but a bit expensive..but I've always fancied Hounslow or Longford"...

Once we've got a handle on what BA regard as acceptable I (or I'm sure somebody else) will post it here...

Last edited by wiggy; 6th Jul 2018 at 11:45.