PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX Parking Planes?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2018, 07:58
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by morningcoffee

Interesting you bring up OT, I sat waiting in the queue for Beijing recently with a 70 minute delay and got paid zero for it while my colleagues a few gates down at KA also going to Beijing picked up nearly an hour’s overtime.
Usually when the company is utilising divide and conquer tactics it’s throwing a bone to KA while big brother gets nothing. I’m slowly sorting my kids fees for University, pity I’m not getting them paid for.

MC

70 minutes is standard . Try doing a month of PEK flying, on a KA roster in summer, with 6+ hours delay. OT is savaged and you are on a rolling minimum rest and stby. Despite what you are being fed, there is nothing pleasant about a China dominant roster and KA’s COS offers little protection.

In your scenario, how did a KA pilot get an extra hour OT? Are you fabricating or another victim of industrial and organizational psychology, that seems to present CX Pilots as the smartest - dumbest pilots in the industry !

If our contract and flying is so good push for integration ? And again, please PM me your last 3 years of tax returns and we can compare apples and oranges.

The only way a KA pilot would get more OT than you, in your scenario, is a landing on the western most runways and a single engine taxi.

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 1st Jul 2018 at 14:10.