PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Jun 2018, 17:15
IHEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’ve been at the company two years now and the amount of changes in my terms and conditions for the worst, has dramatically affected my opinion of Emirates.

I’m looking at other options now and even a career change because they’ve ruined flying for me so much.

The rumours are true, the company is run by FEAR and INTIMIDATION. Not a safe environment to be operating aeroplanes at max hours per month. The pilots are scared of th management.

We will be the first operator to crash a 380, not because we have the greatest number of 380’s but because of the above.

I would really think twice about coming to Emirates and I’m open to anyone contacting me for other information if you need it.

Sorry to be so negative but it’s the truth and if I was looking at applying I would want everyone to be honest with me.

The moral on the line is super low and the work environment is depressing. A cabin crew member committed suicide because of the changes they’ve made to there contracts. A pilot maybe next.