PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swoop flying to be done by WJ pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2018, 21:01
B777_b737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Swoop airline second batch

Hello everyone, thank u for all the updates. I have applied for swoop airline and they called me for an interview. The interview went pretty well. After 3 weeks. I got one email which was very difficult to understand . If anybody else received this kind of a email ? It seems they want us to say no indirectly. 🙂

(Thank you for taking the time to interview with the Swoop team! We are pleased to advise you that you were successful in our application process to date. This means you have been placed in a pool with other successful candidates. Please note that a spot in the pool does not guarantee employment. Due to the high number of successful candidates and limited available spaces, we review the pool in its entirety prior to each training class to determine which candidates should have priority. We will contact you once your training slot has been identified. All candidates will remain in the pool for a maximum of 6 months from their respective interview dates. After the pooling period has elapsed, candidates must re-apply.)