PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2018, 23:00
Cloud1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mik3bravo
They've cancelled the flight. Pax can't get back to the UK on Flybe tomorrow cause no availablextra seats. No word of extra aircraft coming online to grab tonight' pax affected by themail pulling the flight.

Some pax stranded in airport. Some in hotels adjacent to Dublin airport. Bit of a disaster. A few of us managed to buy tickets on other airlines (BA and Aer Lingus) into Gatwick or Heathrow early tomorrow morning (cost a fortune for a one way which Flybe will be getting the bill to compensate).
Ryanair and Cityjet both had no seats available to and London airports tomorrow until after 17:00.

Total and utter car crash from Flybe tonight.

Pax received text with link to the website saying rebook or ask for refund. Nobody could get through to and call centre. Totally sh!t service. I can tell you the amount of people who were insensed and angered by how bad Flybe have been was not surprising. As I've said this particular flight has habitually been cocked up most Sunday's now or delayed or something generally goes wrong and we get the usual weak excuses from the captain. Not good enough. Never fly with Flybe again.
Thanks for the updates - I guess you got to vent somewhere and this forum seems to be the target.

Out of interest how is performance on Aurigny’s E195? I ask because they only have the 1 and it’s not excessively used compared to the Flybe ones, both on BE scheduled services or the Stobartair flights. Is it just an unfortunate series of technical
issues lately or something more specific maybe lack of engineering support at SEN? Are the E175s more reliable at other bases by comparison?