PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wheelchair users in UK airports. (merged threads)
Old 14th Jun 2018, 18:27
777humility

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PRM handling is one sweet job. PRM handling actually was my first airport job and doing the WCHR,WCHS and WCHC requires nothing but a super positive motive. Where I was working the airlines had the responsibility when it comes to PRM and I still do believe that the PRM handling is best done when obligated to the airlines as the airlines knows the passengers right away from the ticket booking stage which is the first travelling stage. People with disability requires the best and allow me to say that I can still do this job during a holiday or free days when I happen to get one. In Africa where I come from most airports do amazing work when it comes to handling PRM which is not limited to Wheelchair but also extended to blind passengers, unaccompanied minors and even some non dangerous deportee passengers in short doing special services is a good job. In fact if you want this services be done to you even in own home then my DM is free you can contact me . Disability handling is one thing that must be seriously taken care of even outside the aviation/airport environment. Anyone who requires this services outside the airport in a places like homes should contact me. No one chooses to be disable and being disable must not limit one's movement or limit what they can in the society