PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey on De-Ice/Anti-Ice Technology for Helicopters
Old 11th Jun 2018, 05:44
JP_Luedtke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Survey on De-Ice/Anti-Ice Technology for Helicopters

Dear Rotorheads,

I am a professor for technological innovation at University of Applied Science in Wedel, Germany and am currently working on a project which deals with new technology for small- and medium-sized helicopters, explicitly with De-Ice/Anti-Ice systems. I pursue this topic as part of a European Union Innovation Research Fund and due to my personal interest in the industry.

My goal is get as many expert opinions on this subject as possible and since this forum is filled with you who are dealing with helicopters professionally every day, I’d appreciate it a lot if you’d take ten minutes to help us with the survey below. Of course I will share the results with the participants after the survey is completed.

The questionnaire consists of 4 parts:
  • Professional background (1min)
  • Fleet and mission characteristics (3min)
  • Current take on De-Ice/Anti-Ice systems (3min)
  • Price expectation for future De-Ice/Anti-Ice systems (3min)
All parts are equally important for meaningful insights!

Link to the survey

For each response, we will donate $10 / EUR 10 to the International Maritime Rescue Federation https://international-maritime-rescue.org/

I promise to provide a summary of the results in this thread after the study is finished. If you provide your email address at the end of the survey or send me a private message here on the forum after completing the survey, I will send you an executive summary of the initial results by the end of July 2018!

Feel free to post in the thread and/or message me privately if you have any questions. I really appreciate your input and help!

Thanks in advance !

Jan-Paul