PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sheer Bad Luck
Thread: Sheer Bad Luck
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2018, 19:25
pilotmike

Received 69 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by chopjock
DB & Uplinker,
Ok I see it now, I may have got it wrong. Yes I thought that staying in the green would not over stress anything. I have learned something today...
Cheers.
Why didn't you listen to the REALLY SIMPLE example I gave of hanging on some monkey bars and then someone hangs on to your ankles? It was such a blindingly simple scenario, even a 5 year old child could easily grasp (intended...) the concept. But no, it was way beyond you. You were so busy muddying and complicating things with irrelevant made up nonsense and fake 'science', accelerations, ROC, torque and other bullsh1t, in the way that you always try desperately to obscure the bleedin' obvious with, that you missed the simple feckin' point that OF COURSE IT WOULD STRESS YOUR WRISTS AND GRIP. Only once you stop talking b0ll0c4s to realise and accept the truth of that simple example, you'll make the relatively easy transition to realising that OF COURSE A HELICOPTER WOULD BE OVERSTRESSED ANY TIME IT IS OVER MTOM.

So now, in your new (and shockingly scary) world of "Wow, if I listen to pilots who actually KNOW what they're talking about, I might learn a whole lot of useful stuff, and I'll realise just how F'ing stupid I've been with my head wedged firmly up where the sun don't shine", you might just live a bit longer. But most importantly, you will hopefully STOP spouting the stupid, dangerous cr@p you filled many pages with, and made a total tool of yourself in doing so.

Re-read everything you've been told: Re-read all the rubbish you've spouted. Please stop thinking "it must be right because I've always tried to make myself believe it", and remember that - especially in your case - almost everyone will have something you can learn from, and it would be really, REALLY stupid to continue to spout forth on these pages in your defiant manner contradicting just about everything you're being told.

You might have made the first step in admitting that you've said some extraordinarily stupid, dangerous nonsense, but now you need to build on that and realise just how very far you need to go to even begin to understand the very basics, to have a chance of becoming anywhere close to being a safe pilot. You, chopjock, have a VERY long and difficult journey of learning ahead, because it all starts with the concept you find hardest - LISTENING. And to help you on your way, a key ingredient to that is to STOP talking.

You have shocked a lot of people on these forums, not just with your total ignorance, but the far worse defiance that goes with it.