PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates coming to town..THEY WANT YOU!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2018, 05:24
GillEx737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mmmbop
GillEx737 is another Costa Coffee dweller paid to post positively on the forums and make you believe life in EK is good and management are trying to make it better. How surprising that he/she suddenly appears in the Fragrant Harbor when EK are trying to attract CX pilots.....(No posts prior to EK, and only positive posts in the whole 8 months you've been a Pprune member is a dead give away Gil. Hint: people who didn't frequent Pprune before, don't suddenly start when they join EK, and only post positively about EK.)

Be under no illusion, EK is on a permanent slide, and nothing substantial will be done to improve things. If you think life in CX is tough, move to EK and discover what 'tough' really is. There are enough factual posts in the Middle East forum to make you realise it isn't the place to go after Cathay.
Oh is that right? Honestly you lot are absolutely pathetic. THIS is one of the things I hate about EK - miserable old buggers willing to tear down their own colleagues if they don't like what's being said. You are half the reason this bullying culture flourishes, by targeting your own if they don't feel as bitter and twisted as you. You have absolutely no idea who I am - and trust me I'm not a 'Costa Coffee Dweller' - I just know that the grass isn't always greener and although I'm working like a dog it's still worth it for me and my family.

And SOPS - you don't work for EK anymore. Get a life or at least enjoy your own and let go of the bitterness. It's embarrassing.