PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2018, 02:58
dusty99

Received 40 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by bunghole
I got a call a while back from HR at Virgin offering some feed back from my interview which I was very appreciative of.......... HR - You're not successful at this time as we were not sure on your motivation to work for Virgin. Me - But you asked me in the interview whether I would take a job with Tiger or Virgin so it seems a little strange that you would question my motivation to work for Virgin alone. HR- Ummmmmmmmm. HR - On a positive note you're sim was above average. Me- Great so I've demonstrated I have the ability to learn to fly the aircraft, so should be suitable for employment as an FO? HR - Well no. And also you need to learn more about our company and our aircraft types, numbers etc. Me - I know those and you didn't ask me a single question on any of the aforementioned topics. HR - Hmmmmmmmmmm. You can re-apply in 12 months. Me - Thank you kindly for the feedback.

I won't be applying again.
Now that is odd. I got phone call from the HR girl which pretty much went along exactly the same lines. Some stupid HR box not ticked, therefor you didn't get the job.

But hey you did great in your sim and you will be able to learn, but still doesn't matter you didn't answer this question right. Never ceases to amaze me.