PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JETGO Airlines to launch Brisbane-Karratha-Singapore services
Old 6th Jun 2018, 07:26
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dogzbody
What's another quarter mill? Standing by now to see CEO (chief excuse officer) defend and blame the council for this accrued debt on Facebook, where all good CEO's communicate.
That was just so ridiculous it was funny. Looks like he has deleted it, so I will repost the text here for all to see.

Jason Ryder (JetGo CEO)
Bullcrap. Jetgo tried their hardest to negotiate with the council right up until the days before the administration. Michael McMahon and Ben Shields refused to even accept payments in advance for passengers that were scheduled to be transported and in addition an offer to pay the debt down in 12 months was also rejected with zero counter offers considered. their response to our offers were a flat "No" This can be confirmed by asking the Sydney based Lawyers they instructed (Yes Sydney based lawyers not even local lawyers) The disappointing result to this is that over 100 people that love Jetgo and rely on it for their families are out of a job tonight. This was also brought to the attention of the council to the mayor. The part that is the hardest to understand is that all the other airports were happy to work with us with payment arrangements except Dubbo. The rate payers needs to ask why to this day even Rex have a beef with Dubbo council to the extent that they have had a post on their website homepage for years now. Thanks Ben and Michael I hope you are happy with the result. We offered to pay, you refused to accept it
And before anyone asks, the spelling and punctuation is not me. Thats actually what the JetGo CEO posted on the Dubbo Council facebook page. Laughable really.