PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates 3 crew long haul destinations this Summer
Old 23rd May 2018, 23:21
mmmbop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bringbackthe80s
I really don't mean any disrespect but some of the guys here really are out of touch with reality.
Like I said, the VAST minority of EK pilots leave to go to a European LCC, and this is a fact no matter how tired you might be. Having said that, be my guest. Unless you are close to retirement mlst people would regret it (I have seen it many times).
So where have you gone bringbackthe80s - Hainan, Hong Kong Airlines, KA, CX, Singapore Airlines, Air Japan, Norwegian, Air Pacific, Oman Air, Silkair....... did you get your DEC gig that you've been so desperately trying to find on PPrune, and so desperate to get ANYWHERE but where you are?!! It seems you are the one not in touch with reality. Don't come on here and tell EK guys how it is at EK, because you have zero experience in the region, and zero experience with EK. Apply!! Go to EK, be another sucked in by the 'it's great here, it's just a few disgruntled employees' line that EK recruiting and management throw around. Then in a couple of years post on here about how miserable you are and allow everyone to tell you how all you needed to know was right here on Pprune but you failed to heed the advice. Because you knew better.

Last edited by mmmbop; 24th May 2018 at 21:32.