PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tnt/Asl airlines belgium
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2018, 20:51
Malkovitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feedback- Interview

Hey all,

I was invited to ASL for the selection process. The theoretical test is exactly as described above. Fairly straight forward. There were around 18 candidates on the day.
Next stage was the interview, however it might not necessarily be in that order. Could be Sim then interview etc.
Basically they had me tell them about myself, background etc. Next they asked me 4 tech questions. Holdings, CAT 1 approach, wake turbulance seperation and RVSM. The holding I made a stupid error, but corrected it and got the right entry. Wake turbulance and RVSM no problem and the Q about CAT 1 i screwed up. Nerves I guess. Then they asked if I had any Qs. Which I did. Think I asked more Qs than they did! Overall I think I was in there for 10-15mins max! Got the thanks but no thanks email a few hours later. I have to say I left the interview very underwhelmed. My first pilot selection process since graduating end of 2016. I worked extremely hard the last few weeks as I expected more from the interview itself. How they could get to know me after 4 tech Qs and a 5min chat I dont know. I guess they just didnt like me😢. Im a bit older than most graduates - career switcher, Im from the UK but have lived in Belgium for nearly 7 years and very much settled here. (speak dutch). Overall Im really gutted and really wanted to sell myself but felt that the opportunity never arose. It was over as quick as it started. Took me by suprise TBH. At least I got that far and I appreciate that I finally got a chance to go to an actual interview. Good luck to those that get selected💪