PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trainee firefighter blows whistle, claiming teachers called students ‘fat f**ks, dumb
Old 23rd May 2018, 14:19
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Squawk7700
Typical reply from LeadSled and really shows your age old chum! You can't treat people like that any more.
Despite the times we live in, there are some jobs that can be high stress, as I am sure you know. Before I criticise the ASA trainer, I would want to know a lot more about the real circumstances, because I don't believe the original premise, I wonder what the balanced story really was. And I don't have much faith in ASA senior management making other than PC determinations.
As for the airline case I quoted, and I do have confidence in the reporter, it is a pathetic example of the times, in which we live ----- Where "being nice and polite" takes precedence over giving orders and demanding action that might save lives. Sadly, even in the flightdeck, I have come across an inability to give orders, when an order was legally required ---- and this is NOT in circumstances of normal CRM interaction, so don't throw that one back.
Tootle pip!!