PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trainee firefighter blows whistle, claiming teachers called students ‘fat f**ks, dumb
Old 23rd May 2018, 08:52
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by YPJT
Australian firefighter recruit hits back at alleged abusive trainers
So the two perps got "sanctioned" by Airservices for their behaviour. Meanwhile someone who could well have turned out to be an excellent fire and rescue officer had their career flushed down the sh*tter.
Folks,
Sound like some delicate little flowers wilted under the strain??
I suppose Airservices will have to provide "safe spaces" for those demanding it, and guaranteeing that ARFFS perx will not be confronted with upsetting circumstances that cause personal distress.
I am not being entirely sarcastic here, no names no packdrill, but in a certain airline two cabin crew perx under training quit during the cabin evacuation training, finding all the shouting and pushing and shoving "loud, physical and distressing" and in particular apparently felt that "evacuation commands" should have been "requests delivered in a less strident tone".
I kid you not. At least they quit, but will they sue??
Tootle pip!!
PS: PERX: a gender neutral term to describe an alleged member of the human race, consistent with the Australian Government style guide.