PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job satisfaction in Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2018, 23:56
wannabejetpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Pudding
There are many here at Qatar who are very happy and have no intention of looking for another job. The thing is, they can't be bothered coming on here and reading half the crap that is posted. Some guys left a few years ago and went to that airline you can't mentioned, then after a couple of years applied and came back. Some FOs just went to Emirates and some Emirates guys have arrived here. I will say this, I have no intention of going to any of the other airlines here in the region unless I need a job. I'm staying put for the time being. I know many here who are of the same mindset.
Agreed. A lot has changed since 2009. Probably 95% of the pilots I fly with don't have any intention of leaving anytime soon. The morale here seems to be a lot better than the pilots at our neighbouring airlines when I speak to my friends at the other 2. Even with the improved package at EK, for the same amount of flying, what you get at the end of the month with all allowances included is slightly more. But..... no bonus