PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIP off Jet 1 Fuel at Haverfordwest
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2018, 23:00
Tailboom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brilliant Stuff, I would have used Pembrey but they called me back a few minutes after I called them to inform me it was cash only, if they hadn’t I would have gone in.
Heathrow Harry I hear what you say but the refuelers were all ready there, they had literally just finished refuelling another 109 who had also had to pay a call out fee, I just think it was a little greedy.
On another note ( it must be me ) wanted to refuel this week in Cardiff Tremorfa Heliport, they told me that they had a flight in that wasn’t leaving until 11pm so they would be able to accommodate me but wanted £120.00 for an after hours landing plus a landing fee, I declined and went else where,
i just don’t get it surely if you are already on site why charge £120.00, why not just let you come in and spend over £400.00 on fuel, if I was running it that’s what I would do.
i must say that the Heliport and the people who work there are great and much much better than the previous operators, but I just fail to see why charge when your already there.