PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2003, 23:14
SiIaMa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

DO YOU THINK THE GRASS IS GREENER EVERY WHERE ELSE?

The simple fact of the matter is that GB is like every other airline, short or long haul, shedule or charter. Things never seem as perfect as you and I think they should be. You always find that the general rule of thumb dictates you are stuck with a bad outfit while every one else around you has it made. Quite honestly you do not belong in the industry if you cannot accept the rough with the smooth, and the ups and downs that WILL happen. Sure, some are worse than others. However GB is NOT by a long way the worst out there, stop and have a good think about it all of you that are complaining. The whole industry has had to adapt with events over the last few years, and I for one am prepared to help build and direct its future rather than spend all this effort moaning.

If you don't like it go and do something else!

GB has a great deal to offer if you are fair, you cannot expect it to be the same as the good ol' days. Blame terrorism and legislation for the huge change in our everyday working practise. Management might not always get it right, if you think you can do a better job might I suggest you apply for the position.

I wish things had not changed, I believe the industry is going to take a very long time to recover properly, GB included. It is going to get harder before it gets better, and everyone can help by being positive and supportive.

I wish all of you the very best where ever your flights may take you.