PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK "5 Weeks ANNUAL Bonus Award" to become permanent part of the package?
Old 16th May 2018, 20:51
nothingsurprisesme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 5 weeks annual bonus award

Firstly, we don’t receive a bonus. We have never received a bonus. Why use that word at all? Isn’t a bonus awarded on merit? Perhaps I misunderstand the meaning. Should I be correct, since certain members of high management consider all employees as ‘servants’, they’re more in the business of ‘milking us dry’ and discarding us than considering any kind of reward for our service. Such is typical of arrogant, bitter, narcissistic, greedy losers who live in a prehistoric age

Whilst that particular breed of person is in authority we can’t expect to see any significant improvement in any respect. The profit share is a one-off payment for the applicable year based on the company’s target and profit. As there was no target this year I’m not sure how it was calculated, but I’m sure someone will explain. Therefore, despite any hopes that may arise due to the poor grammatical terms in the announcement, the hugely magnificent and generous five weeks awarded is not a bonus and doesn’t set a precedent in any way for future payouts. What we need to be really excited about is the 3% step. Woopidoo! Now you’re talking. ...of course, that’s only for this year, so keep calm.