PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why would you want to come to CX?
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2018, 22:38
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Grindstone, (and anyone else who joined around your time up to 6 years ago)

I'm assuming that when you applied to Cathay, you did research. Typed in Cathay Pacific into Google and read about Kantzow, Farrell, CX first flight etc and on what Type and where - the usual softcore BS that may be asked at an initial interview.

I'm also assuming that some of the key words you would have typed into google was "Living in Hong Kong", " Working for Cathay Pacific" etc. Key words like Cathay Interview, etc. Now even if you had never heard of PPrune in your life (which I highly doubt it if you have had a passion for being a pilot / previous experience) - the top 10 results would have led you to the Fragrant Harbour.

Therefore may I respectfully ask !!!!W.T.F!!!! you read that made you think it would be any different to what you are complaining about now? Seriously mate, I would love to know. And I'm sure the regular names here who have been trying to educate wannabes like yourself would like to know where they went wrong so they can change their posts to drive home the point better.

​​​​​​Cos right now, I have ZERO sympathy for any Cadet of the past 5 years who is complaining on the very Forum that tried to warn them.