PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 12th May 2018, 16:13
PelicanSquawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Modular Flight Schools to Consider

Hi All,

I am just starting my ATPL theory exams, and I have realised that I best get on with booking my CPL MEIR somewhere, as waiting lists seems long... for example Oct 2019 is the earliest for Bartolini Air. I plan on getting through there ATPL's in 10 - 12 months, as well as my hours building.

So these are the schools I am so far considering, and I plan on visiting them.

Diamond Flight academy
Bartolini
BAA Training
Egnatia
STO Flight training Stolkholme

Are there any others I have missed which I should be considering? I am not including Oxford, L3 or FTE Jerez, due to costs.

I know there are several threads on schools, but I guess reputation and opinions are forever changing, I would also like to hear if people think one is worth going for even if it means waiting an additional 6 months for a place, such as Bartolini?

The other thing I am unsure of is this "Wings alliance" they have approved training providers... but I'm not sure how much use they would be, and if its worth sticking to only the schools they endorse... I would appreciate any opinion on them.

One other thing to add is... I don't fancy a "rushed course" as in I am not attracted to a school saying it only takes 8 weeks or whatever, I would rather the take a bit longer is my preference... but I guess the good schools need to get people through quickly.