PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - End of the road for Iran aviation imports
Old 11th May 2018, 20:16
Cynical Sid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NWA SLF
As an American, embarrassed to see all the posts that have said that only Trump is right and all the other major world leaders are wrong. Iran had hard line Ahmadinejad who continually wanted the destruction of America. He was replaced by Rouhani of the Moderation and Development Party and negotiations began to end Iran's nuclear weapon program. World leaders from all corners embraced the agreement, but then Trump campaigned against it and now has succeeded in destroying it despite world outcry. Major lesson learned is never to trust America at their word. It was in the 1950s that Iran had a democratically elected president who America succeeded in overthrowing in favor of a ruthless dictator. America declared Iraq a producer of weapons of mass destruction based on pictures of a couple semi-trucks. Of course Iraq had chemical weapons - the US supplied them for use in fighting the Iranians. Take over the country and surprise, surprise, the Iraqis had got rid of their American supplied weapons. If I was Kim Jung Un would I get rid of my nuclear weapons? Not until America agrees to get rid of all its nuclear weapons and agree to international inspections proving so. After all America is the only country proven willing to use nuclear weapons (and I am not disagreeing with their having done that), but after the end of WWII they continued to use the nuclear weapons having killed many Pacific Islanders plus their own countrymen (example - read the cancer death list from the cast of Genghis Kahn).

I believe I read the Russki's are working to eliminate all US built components of the Superjet so it can be sold without US government approval. Doesn't get Iran into the wide bodies but will greatly enhance their domestic airlines. Now if only one of the nuclear powers would supply Iran nuclear weapons so they could use the "mutual destruction" defense and protect themselves from what is now an inevitable attack by 2 nuclear powers - America and Israel.
If some one actually gave Iran some nukes, Trump could go and kiss Rouhani's backside. It worked for Kim Jung Un.