PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to Negotiate
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2018, 14:24
cxorcist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by backtothegrindstone

wow how naive are you? CX is no longer a long term solution!!! We all know this. Clearly you don’t !!! Weldone ;-)
sign the TA
get a upgrade
get hours
get out !!!!!

Thats the way it will work.
Trust me it will happen and go through . The AOA has caused this also. Not just the company. Both to blame.

Goodbye - once I have hours to leave ;-)
So the rest of us are supposed to forgo a career airline, the one we were promised when we joined, so that YOU can get your hours and leave? Sorry, I don’t think so. You can stand in line and HTFU! If you don’t, you be branded a traitor, expelled from the AOA, and socially ostracized. That’s how it works. We aren’t here to train other airlines’ pilots for them. You wanna be cute and use it for that, fine, but you’re along for the ride with those of us whose families depend on this job. You can fight the good fight or get out now, either works for me. If you think you are going to outvote us and get what you want, think again. Who is it do you think is going to join training and raise up you non-pilot types? You think we are all going to flood into training if cadets sell out the expats? I don’t think so. Use your head!!!