PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Captain Rape Claim Lawsuit Filed in Seattle
Old 3rd May 2018, 15:38
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another Captain Rape Claim Lawsuit Filed in Seattle

As the lawsuit says, the Captain's 'grossly abusive actions epitomize the purpose and necessity of the #MeToo movement'.

Flight attendant sues SkyWest Airlines over alleged drugging, rape by captain during layover

Originally published April 26, 2018 at 6:00 am Updated April 27, 2018 at 10:00 am
By Lewis Kamb Seattle Times staff reporter
They had hung out a few times before, just as friends — a captain and a flight attendant, sharing camaraderie and a love of hockey.

But now, Mary E. Morgan wants nothing to do with the senior pilot — not after that hazy night in late November 2016, when Morgan claims he drugged and raped her during a layover in Edmonton, Alberta, before a return flight to Seattle.Months after reporting the alleged sexual assault to Canadian police — and to her longtime employer, SkyWest Airlines — Morgan said she’s tired of living and working in fear.The man she says assaulted her, Capt. Robert L. Rowe, continues to fly for the airline, she says. And Morgan contends her employer has done nothing to protect her from crossing his path again: Both employees for SkyWest remain “domiciled,” or based out of Sea-Tac International Airport, she says.

“I’m exhausted, I’m scared, I want to keep my job — I love my job,” said Morgan, 39, who has worked for SkyWest for 14 years, most recently commuting from her home in Victoria, British Columbia. “But this shouldn’t happen. I shouldn’t have to be terrified to go to work.”

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/flight-attendant-sues-skywest-airlines-over-alleged-drugging-rape-by-captain-during-layover/

And, as with the previous suit, the action is filed by Lincoln C. Beauregard, Esq. and his colleagues.

The new lawsuit is posted here:

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...t-SkyWest.html