PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2018, 23:25
EagleA25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ruzki
Ia1166 is one of the factor that drowned the standard at vna: where the fo was? And mostly who train the fo?
VietJet; we can do without the name-calling; at least pretend your a professional!
If I’m not mistaken, what Wingedeagle is trying to say is that people are not machines; and as many of us have exclaimed, there is NO checks and balances in Vietnam Airlines.
Fact is, someone let both FO and Captain our into this wide-wide world. Someone did not do the job to evaluate the skipper nor the FO. Someone dispatched the flight without making sure the crew knew what was going on (yeah, I sign papers all day, too, but important things should be highlitghted, or not?) and that person is off the hook; someone trained the lad, and is off the hook; someone released the Second in Command, and both are off the hook!
But the worst is this: There is a general “I really, really don’t give a ****” ambience we are working in! I mean, everyone hangs around the place thinking “if it imploded tomorrow, who cares?”; and it stinks because guys like me, who try their best to be as professional as possible, feel that we all have let the lad down... but I guess, that’s just me, right?
Well, I think with the backing of the FAA and a really good lawyer, yeah, I actually think he could get a good settlement... it happens like this in life sometimes...! Squeeze them Lemonades...