PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2018
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2018, 16:13
LandingGear60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KieronyM
The job sounds incredible and its brilliant to see a resurgence in sponsored programs - or one at least. Of course I want to apply - but I am in my last year of college in the UK, which means I will have achieved the educational requirements, but not by late July...

I will find out how I've done in August on results day of course - is this too late? I do of course have predicted grades and can evidence that I should have no problem achieving the minimum.

Can anyone yield any pointers on this? Is anyone applying in the same situation? If the information about further interviews is correct then I would probably have my grades by then, officially.
Hi, I can’t speak exactly for this scheme itself but I’m finishing some further education while I’ve booked assessment stages for another airline-specific program. My program gives specific info that predicted grades are accepted. If this isn’t explained on their webpage then I’d recommend you give Aer Lingus a call and discuss this with them. One thing to note, if you’re going to jump at this opportunity I wouldn’t allow it to take away from preparation time for your college exams, those are very important and should be prioritised! Good luck