PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2018, 16:38
EGPF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ko12aai
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know when L3 easyJet MPL is expected to open again?
I have passed Day 1 and would prefer to delay my Day 2 for next opening however, if it will take longer than a year, my Day 1 results will be invalid.
Anyone knows if this has happened before and if so how long it took them to re-open again?

Cheers!
Congratulations first of all!

It could be anyone's guess really on when they open again however, since its "temporarily" closed, this might suggest that it'll open perhaps later this year but of course, this is just a guess. As always, you can call L3's supportive pilot careers team and perhaps they could give you a better idea.

In my observations, the program opened for applications again in April 2017, with a closure date around the time when CTC was re branded as L3 CTS. This closure date was pushed back to December 2017 and then again for June 2018. Of course, easyJet closed the program earlier in April 2018. With CAE still open for applications, and L3 CTS being the favourable choice of ATO by easyJet, I suggest that we could see the program open well within 1 year - again, educated guess.