PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Studies
Thread: ATPL Studies
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2018, 00:08
r10bbr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Negan
Put the books down and hit the banks, I wasted so much time with books at the beginning and like you not making much progress on my percentages

My method is to get through the subject as quickly as possible on the bank and take notes to answer the questions and learn some theory, the second time around it will be easier than before and you will start remembering more stuff

Flag all the questions you keep getting wrong or don't fully understand the theory behind and keep practising them and studying the theory behind them, it is a long process but as long as you know the theory behind the banks you should be fine on the exams as the new questions that appear in the exams are based off of the same theory

You have to force yourself to study the long hours, get plenty of exercise as this really helps believe me, I jog twice a day between studies and it really helps to keep my mind fresh for studies compared to when I don't exercise

If you can average 90% in the bank and 90% of that theory you can pass the exams

I read through the books once very fast then study exclusively on the banks and I will occasionally look at the books again if I don't understand something but generally on Aviation Exam you have 90% of the material you need to understand the subjects and the comments section really clears up a lot of uncertainties for the questions

I can't recommend Aviation Exam enough as a study aid for the questions
'' I jog twice a day between studies and it really helps to keep my mind fresh for studies compared to when I don't exercise ''

does that include using av exam in the offline mode whilst jogging..lol

i must remember to jog next week..lol